I’ve been asked by a few people what I plan to post about as I wrap up my #100DaysofMKAuthorLife series.
I wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the posts you voted on, and posts based on comments you posted or sent me.
- The majority of you who voted wanted to know more about my current/future series. Since I’m already drafting my writing schedule for 2019 (and beyond!), I’ll give you a sneak peek of that.
- I’ll do a series of posts describing how I overcame my fear of writing.
- I’ll talk a little about how I plan and stay organized (this may be another series of posts).
- I’ll also have TWO book releases in the next couple weeks (*cough* shameless plug *cough*), so I’ll post about those, too.
- Some more motivation and inspirational posts.
- A fun wrap-up post when I reach Day 100!
If I don’t have time before this series is up, I’ll post on some other topics in the future (like how I organize my notes as a series writer). Just because this #100Days series is ending doesn’t mean I won’t post again! You’ll still see posts from me, just not every day (only a few or more posts per month).
I’ve loved hearing from you wonderful readers throughout this series. If you’ve got a question for me, just comment on this post (if you’re receiving the blog by email, just click “Read More” to navigate to the blog page to comment).
This is Post 81 of 100 as part of the #100DaysofMKAuthorLife.